Friday, November 2, 2007

The Last Song I'll Ever Hear?!




Satie's first Gymnopédie
It moves so slowly, yet reminds me of riding a bicycle in the sun, the feeling of part of you moving faster than the rest, your body gliding lazily through the air as the spokes flutter quickly with light glinting off the chrome in every direction.

And here's something more uplifting to make sure I'm not just depressing you:


Booka Shade vs Plastic Operator - Night Falls Won't Back Down
Tom Petty lyrics over Booka Shade, never thought that'd work, but somehow, its so wrong its right.

1 comment:

DAVE CANTO said...

I stumbled upon this blog post while searching for new interpretations of Booka Shade's Night Falls and I must admit this mashup with Plastic Operator really has it. I just can’t stop listening to it. Thanks for sharing!