Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Simian Mobile Disco - Hustler New Video

There's a new video for 'Hustler' by Simian Mobile Disco that's a tad bit different than the first. It's sexy, messy, then disturbing. I think I prefer the first - a game of telephone gone very right - it is strictly sexy. Regardless, it is a monster of a song and probably my favorite this year. Take a look at both and compare:
New one:
Simian Mobile Disco - Huster - Video Directed by Ace Norton



Old one:
Simian Mobile Disco - Hustler - Video Directed by Saam Farahmand




Here's the Armand Van Helden remix. He made it dirtier:



Simian Mobile Disco - Hustler (Armand Van Helden Remix) [alternate link]

3 comments:

Shawn Khan said...

Maybe I'm wrong maybe the newer one is better. I can't stop watching it.

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I regard as precise post. Especially the designation attracted me to be familiar with the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.