Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Modeselektor




Bpitch Control's powerhouse duo, Modeselektor, are releasing their second album on September 10 titled Happy Birthday! Too bad it is being released after my 21st birthday (which, as a reminder, is August 29). Expect this to be another eclectic album covering electro, hip hop, glitch, and dubstep.

Happy Birthday!
01. Godspeed
02. 2000007 (Feat. TTC)
03. Happy Birthday
04. Let Your Love Grow (Feat. Paul St. Hillaire)
05. B.M.I.
06. EM Ocean
07. Sucker Pin
08. The First Rebirth
09. The Dark Side Of The Frog
10. The Dark Side Of The Sun (Feat. Puppetmastaz)
12. Edgar
13. Hyper Hyper (Feat. Otto von Schirach)
14. Late Check-Out
15. The Wedding Toccata Theme
17. Deboutonner (Feat. Siriusmo)
Bonus track: I Can't Sleep (Without Music) (Feat. Maximo Park) [CD only]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent! I really enjoyed their first album. I'm looking forward to this.