Sunday, August 26, 2007

AUSTRALIANS



We <3 aussies, no doubt about it. This month the Midnight Juggernauts released their debut album Dystopia. Heavy synth and a vocoder dominate the sound...think Cars by Gary Numan (ha)...a very 80s sound, but futuristic? A US/national release date hasn't been set yet for the album, but make sure Dystopia is ranked high on your must get list.





Bang Gang records (Vanshe Tech, KIM, Muscles) artist Bag Raiders also released an EP this month. The 3-song EP keeps us in anticipation of a full release for sure. And in case you are a podcast junkie like me, the Bang Gang podcasts should be the most heavily played.


Bag Raiders - Nil by Mouth Reprise
Bag Raiders - Fun Punch



CUT COPY also talks of a new album this year, which has a release date for AUS in October of this year. The album will feature 16 tracks, including a re-recording of the single Hearts on Fire.

Cut Copy - Hearts on Fire

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of hombre who loves to taste unused things. Right now I am fabricating my hold solar panels. I'm managing it all alone without the help of my men. I'm using the net as the only way to acheive this. I ran across a truly awesome site which explains how to make solar panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps required to constructing solar panels.

I'm not sure about how correct the data given there is. If some people over here who had xp with these works can have a look and give your feedback in the site it would be grand and I would highly value it, cauze I really love solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U people rock.

Anonymous said...

hello friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that particular model. The prices for the boots were all over 350 dollars on every site. But definitively I set this site selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that meticulous make. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 310 pounds on every page. But completely I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that singular model. The prices as regards the shoes were all over 210 pounds on every site. But definitively I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular make. The prices as regards the boots are all over 220 pounds on every page. But completely I bring about this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what do you think?