Saturday, August 25, 2007

UPCOMING! Institubes Tour

Next weekend will be a busy one so make sure to get plenty of rest during the week and be sure to take all of your vitamins. It starts off with my birthday dance party on friday, which I know all of you are coming to. We'll be at my house dancing all night. When you wake up from that you'll want to find your pants and head over to Orlando to see Para One, Surkin, Curses, and DJ Orgasmic.




Here is a cool video of girls having a pillow fight - something everyone wants to see...


Here are some songs to get you ready for the show listen to some others on their myspaces. I'll see you at my party and at Club Firestone!

Para One - dundun dun (Boys Noize Remix)

Para One - Clubhoppn

Surkin - Radio Fireworks (Riot in Belgium First Remix)

DJ Mehdi - Lucky Boy (Surkin Remix)

No comments: