Saturday, July 28, 2007

Cocoon G: Caterpillars into Butterflies


My My and Stephan Bodzin both have new tracks that I've been bouncing to lately on the newest Cocoon G compilation. My My experiments with disco in Fast Freeze and the result works surprisingly well. Treibsand is typical Bodzin and you know he doesn't disappoint - the throbbing bass does not let you stand still. This is Cocoon's 7th yearly installment including an insane roster of My My, Stephan Bodzin, Audion, Marcel Dettman, and Cobblestone Jazz. Let's see if they can make it 26 years to Z.

1. My My – Fast Freeze
2. Cobblestone Jazz – W
3. Chaim – Genesis
4. Stephan Bodzin – Treibsand
5. Tiefschwarz – Lionel
6. Marcel Dettmann – Sepia 807
7. Aki Latvamäki – Tämä Tuli Jarvestä
8. Audion – Fire
9. Phil Kieran – I think I'm a Monster
10. Jamie Jones – Harajuku
11. Onur Özer – Halikarnas
12. Deetron – Maguma

No comments: